MOVER. SHAKER. STRATEGIC DESIGNER.
Hey! Thanks for checking me out. I am a creative thinker, analytical problem solver, and MBA + MS?Design Innovation candidate in Kellogg's MMM?Program. I never turn down dessert or a good challenge and am excited to work with you!
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT ME.
Born and raised in the Bay Area, I discovered my love for learning in Montessori classrooms, tap dance syncopations, sewing patterns, and tennis courts. Fast forward to 2017, I?graduated from the University of Notre Dame with my BA in Economics and Visual munication Design. I moved to San Francisco to participate in Gap Inc.'s Retail Management Program before advancing to a role on Athleta's Merchandising team. I also began volunteering with Movemeant Foundation, a non-profit dedicated to promoting body-positivity. In 2020, I?joined Northwestern University's dual-degree MMM?Program and am currently pursuing my MBA from the Kellogg School of Management and MS Design Innovation from the Segal Design Institute at the McCormick School of Engineering.DOWNLOAD RESUME
While that downloads, here are a few fun facts about me...
- I?am devoted to my paper planner.
- My happy place is my hometown farmers market.
- During my semester abroad in London, I attended 25 different shows. An operatic interpretation of The?Importance of Being Earnest was a surprise hit.
- My favorite book of all time is Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.
- I?went skydiving in Switzerland without telling my mother. She has since forgiven me.